Monday, September 24, 2007

About That One Thing

I like Rich Strauss' One Thing article. Hence, I prepared a One Thing for IMMoo 2007: the sooner I finish, the more other folks I can cheer at the finisher's chute

BTW, that One Thing started coalescing when it crossed my mind how wonderful it would be to see Iron Wil cross the line.

OK, so per my race report my One Thing was enough to have me run 'til I puked, but only enough to have me walk fast after that.

After finishing, my plan was to collect bike and gear, load them into the rental SUV, and then head back to the chute.

As reported by my sister, I finished "...and then things went horribly wrong"

As it turned out, I didn't cheer anybody at the finisher's chute.

*sniff*

So, respective of me doing Ironmans, I'm left wondering:
wil(l) One Thing lead to another?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay. I'm grinning. But I'm not sure if it is because the pun is so good ... or so bad!

9/24/2007 08:47:00 am  
Blogger Born To Endure said...

Did you sign up for next year??

9/24/2007 09:12:00 am  
Blogger Jenny Davidson said...

!

9/24/2007 11:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home