Monday, February 27, 2012

The Week That Was

Monday: 1.0hr. run (zone 2 on RPE)
Tuesday: upper body (+ basic legs) weights
Wednesday: morning 1.0hr. run (zone 2 on RPE); evening 1.0hr. run (zone 2 on RPE)
Thursday: upper body (+ basic legs) weights
Saturday: 2.0hr. treadmill run (zone 2)
Sunday: upper body (+ basic legs) weights

Volunteered at the Off the Beaten Track ultra event on Sunday, staffing a water station. All participants (9 individuals, 17 teams) completed successfully - congratulations! Another fine event, thanks to the volunteers, sponsors, and organizers.

Gym disruption now underway - World Gym's location closed on Sunday, they are due to re-open in their new location on March 4th. I bought a membership at Anytime Fitness on Saturday, so I was able to go there to lift weights dark and early before my water stop duties.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Davidson said...

I am envious, I wish I had exercised this much this past week!

2/27/2012 09:31:00 am  
Blogger Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

As much as I complain about gym closures, they are a good time to get a free trial membership somewhere else :-) I guess at least if you got a membership, you can use it when travelling!

2/28/2012 11:23:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home