Thursday, April 03, 2008

Live From Miami

Not as exciting an airport as the ones my sister documented (London here and London, Dubai, and Perth here).

Cayman Airways has only three jets just now, instead of the regular four. Today's scheduled direct GCM->JFK flight was the first casualty.

What this means to me: leave office 2 hours earlier, fly into Miami (clear customs, re-check bag, clear security again), wait in Miami (4:30 connection time), and should arrive 2:40 later than originally scheduled. As matters are unfolding now, my MIA->JFK flight has an additional 45 minute delay. Phooey.

What this means to you: gratuitous post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Davidson said...

I do not like the root cause, but I like its ethereal ramifications! More posts!

(I am about to write a post myself about how I am the village idiot of all cyclists, if you have not yet boarded you can write me a soothing comment!)

4/03/2008 07:16:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I, too, am for gratuitous posting (!) but against extended time in airports.

4/03/2008 07:18:00 pm  
Blogger Rainmaker said...

It is indeed all about gratuitous posts while at airports or on airplanes. Both being the king of all gratuitous posts.

4/03/2008 08:12:00 pm  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

You know, I no longer mind airport delays so much any more that I'm into blogging. They're quite useful now!

4/04/2008 08:56:00 am  
Blogger Comm's said...

When you wrote 'Phooey' I thought you wrote Phoenix. My bad and loss.

4/07/2008 02:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home