Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thank You For Your Blogosity

As my report posted Friday reflected, the extra something about IMMoo 2007 for me was bloggy peeps.

The call to registration went out a little over a year ago. I answered the call, but only weakly initially (see comments at 8:12am and 8:55am). Roman nudged me in the comments at 9:23am. A little later that day I checked my mailbox; it contained my copy of Roman's (wonderful) book, My Training Begins Tomorrow (order directly from Roman here), which had been delayed for *months* in the mail. Clearly this was a sign from the tri-spirits, so I stepped up to a full-blown statement of intent (in the comments at 1:10pm).

My thanks to the triblogosphere at large, and particularly the participants, volunteers, and IronSherpas in attendance. You folks made it more than worthwhile.

Special thanks to:
o the Iron Kahuna for seeding the crystal of the tri blog alliance;
o Roman for driving raceAthlete; and
o Iron Pol and AJ for IMMoo 2007 triblogopheric coordination.

I'm sure the IMCdA 2008 crowd will make theirs a great series of happenings too - I'll follow virtually!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Davidson said...

Funny links! You sounded extremely half-hearted in that first comment...

I second the wonderfulness of Roman's book, I GREEDILY read it as soon as it arrived the other week & it is both hilarious & informative...

9/25/2007 03:41:00 pm  
Blogger Dances with Corgis said...

Pol was also the leader of our IMLou coordination... the man is nothing if not organized!

9/26/2007 07:51:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bloggy Peeps Rule.

9/26/2007 01:30:00 pm  
Blogger Iron Pol said...

wRumors of my organizational skills have been wildly exaggerated in prior comments. It's mostly persistence.

IMWI was an awesome time, and it was great being able to meet so many from the Tri Blog Community.

9/26/2007 10:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home