Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Week That Was

Early post, but today has no workouts due to hurricane-related activities. *Not* due to my laziness and lack of dedication - that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Monday: evening Masters swim session
Tuesday: evening lactate threshold run
Wednesday: off (volunteered at local Stroke & Stride)
Thursday: morning 1hr. run (zone 2); evening 2hr. run (zone 2)
Saturday: 6hr. stationary trainer (zone 2)

Storm track is now relatively good for Grand Cayman. Nonetheless, I will go ahead and shift to secure location this afternoon - it's built to Category 5 standards. Looking at the food that's going with me, I'm seeing a certain triathlon influence in the energy bars, drink mixes, Boost, chocolate milk, vitamin supplements....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for the current storm track!

(Although secure is good. Last I read they were suggesting 4-8 inches of water falling from the sky out your way, with a possibility of a foot.)

8/19/2007 01:24:00 pm  
Blogger Bill said...

6hrs on a trainer?

You're a better man than I.

I'd put a fork in my eye at 90 minutes.

8/19/2007 07:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home