Monday, March 26, 2007

The Week That Was

Mon.: 1.0hr. Masters swim session
Wed.: 1.0hr. run zone 2 with zone 3 surges morning; 2.0hr. run zone 3
Thu.: 1.0hr. trainer ride zone 3
Sat.: 3.0hr. trainer zone 2 (clinging by my fingernails to the bottom of the zone)

Friday morning should have been a hint that I required recovery time. After shaving, I washed my face and then proceeded to slather on shaving cream again. Yeah, I'd zoned out and gone onto autopilot, and Otto was set for shaving. The first razor stroke went clean and close easily - too easily. That brought back some of my attention. After the second stroke I realized what I'd done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good week in!!!

I tested the absorbency of my bath towel this morning by dropping it in the bathwater. And I only swam 5K ...

3/26/2007 11:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home