Thursday, March 29, 2007

How Odd

Yesterday after work I took my bike, the poor little blue Cannondale, to Alberto. He's the mechanic at Uncle Bill's (the closest thing the island has to a LBS), for some minor pre-IMAZ attention.

At all other times when I'm at home the poor little blue Cannondale is either on the trainer or clamped to the stand next to my television. Watching a DVD last evening I was acutely aware that the poor little blue Cannondale was Not There.

I think I actually miss it.



Me with the poor little blue Cannondale at Florida HalfIronman 2005

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And you probably do!

(Although I there was just a minor shift in the universe. There's actually a picture of you ... on your blog ...)

3/29/2007 01:04:00 pm  
Blogger Andra Sue said...

Why is he poor and little? Sounds like you guys have some great adventures together...aside from sitting in your living room, that is. :)

3/29/2007 01:55:00 pm  
Blogger Spokane Al said...

You have some pretty solid looking arms, although I would have thought that with a life in the Grand Caymens they would have a bit more color to them.

3/29/2007 03:49:00 pm  
Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Wendy: I attribute all to taper madness.

Andra Sue: little due to small size, poor because it exists under my minimal maintenance regimen.

Al: old photo - I moved here in November 2005

3/30/2007 07:29:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, taper madness.

Sadly, I can't attribute my sentence making problems to it.

3/30/2007 10:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home