Monday, January 08, 2007

The Week That Was

Long trainer session: 4.5hrs. Long treadmill session: 2.5hrs. Short week.

The return to regular eating patterns did occur on January 2nd. This week I'll see about doing better with training during the work week. I'm deriving some comfort from Rich Strauss' event-based volume notion.

I see that Comm's is looking to turn a corner too, although he already put in pretty serious "Boot Camp" going into the holiday season (shout out!). Perhaps I should take a leaf from his book and go with the theme "Gotta Step It Up", although I'd look for improvement in my execution of training, not perfection. Our IMAZ clocks continue counting down....

5 Comments:

Blogger David Rotor said...

I think you'll be impressed with the quality from your Olympus. E and I are very happy with our Olympus (C-770). It's older, so only 4.1MP, but it has a nice lens, with 10X optical (and 3x digital) zoom. It also does short videos reasonably well. I like that yours has a much bigger view screen on the back, I find the smaller one on the C-770 is a bit of stretch for my over 40 eyes.

1/08/2007 12:08:00 pm  
Blogger David Rotor said...

Apparently the google gods decided to place this in the wrong post. ;-(

1/08/2007 12:09:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am jumping on the bandwagon with you and Comms!

1/08/2007 12:59:00 pm  
Blogger Comm's said...

i've been a band wagon before. I couldn't play an instrument.

1/08/2007 06:43:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dave, my over 40 eyes rely on my progressive bifocals ...

1/09/2007 07:26:00 am  

<< Home