Wednesday, January 17, 2007

In My Inbox Today

Being a member of my local Masters swim club (Hammerheads) has its privileges:
From: [Swimmer/Coach Jeanine]
Subject: Freestyle Stroke Clinic
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Members

I'm just confirming that I did get your email and that the following members will be taking part in the clinic this Saturday at 4pm:

Brent
[7 other names elided]

Remember, eats and drinks to follow on the pool deck. Nothing formal, just a quick chat and a chance to fill some hungry bellies.

Cheers
I don't expect that there will be video, but I will post a report at least.

For me the timing is pretty good. Only last week did I increase intensity. Also, I have just started tinkering with hand entry, bringing them into the water earlier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!! Food on the pool deck!!!! (Oh, and the clinic thing sounds good, too!)

Membership has its privileges!

(You could take your fancy new camera in its superfantastic case and see if someone wanted to try the video function.

I know. I'm just sayin' ...)

1/17/2007 10:51:00 am  
Blogger Spokane Al said...

Wow, a free style clinic and food afterwards. You can't beat that!

1/17/2007 05:51:00 pm  

<< Home