Monday, December 04, 2006

The Week That Was

The long trainer session was 3.5 hours and the long run was 2.5 hours. I also did a Masters swim session and an additional 2.0 hours on the treadmill.

I don't know how to count Sunday morning's ride - commuting to and from the marathon course and riding the course itself covered about 30 miles and took about 3 hours and twenty minutes. Way too slow to develop aerobic base. Maybe I helped postural issues by just being on the bike for an extended time? Maybe I got a little more out of the long run Sunday afternoon? After all, all bike time is good time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bolder said...

great job on the volunteering.

makes me want to do that too!

12/04/2006 02:56:00 pm  
Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Bold:

Thanks for the NaBloComHo drive-by!

12/05/2006 06:49:00 am  

<< Home