Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vocabulary

This week a shipment arrived from Amazon.com, containing the following DVDs:
  • The Sopranos - The Complete Fourth Season;
  • The Sopranos - The Complete Fifth Season;
  • The Sopranos - Season 6, Part 1; and
  • Deadwood - The Complete Second Season.

Also this week I bought and read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. As movie trailers are starting to appear, it seemed better to read sooner rather than later.

So, the vocabulary effects: potty-mouth or Potter-mouth?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It got there okay, despite the courier company??

How's the view from your trainer?

My preference would be Pottermouth, but I haven't seen an episode of Deadwood yet. (I am fond of Ian McShane in other roles, though, so I might prefer Deadwood to the Sopranos.)

12/10/2006 03:02:00 pm  
Blogger Habeela said...

Either way it's pretty amusing! :)

12/10/2006 04:58:00 pm  
Blogger David Rotor said...

Elaine and her sister were just talking about McShane last night. The verdict was, charming in Lovejoy, but tends to play the villain rather too believably.

12/11/2006 08:56:00 am  
Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Deadwood is very well-done, but it is sufficiently raw and graphic as to occasionally exceed my level of desensitisation.

Shipping went fine as I allowed a long lead time and went with priority international shipping but not courier.

My trainer is set up a bit too closely to my TV. I'll end up with square eyes.

12/11/2006 09:42:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, Lovejoy. One of my favorites, Dave.

Brent -- oh, no!! The dreaded Square Eyes. I'm contemplating telling ...

12/11/2006 11:24:00 am  

<< Home