Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tagged

My sister has tagged me. The instructions are:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

OK, I'll do steps 1 through 4, but not 5.

1. Find the nearest book.
I was in our new office and we haven't moved in the bookshelf yet. So I had to wander out to my vehicle to get a book.

2. Name the book & the author.
PADI Adventures in Diving Manual (2nd edition)
copyright International PADI, Inc.
Editor in Chief Drew Richardson

3. Turn to page 123.
It's the start of the "drift diving" section.

4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
When you first became a diver, you learned that you need to consider currents when you plan your dives, that strong currents can wear you out and that they limit the distance you cover. Sometimes currents can prevent diving entirely. When you drift dive, the current works for you instead of against you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like it when things work for you instead of against you. In fact, it's one of my favorite things. Sadly, it seems to happen so rarely ...

Thanks for playin'!

12/28/2006 08:07:00 am  
Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Yes, as I typed the section I was sure that some folks (e.g. UniverseSigns) would say "This Means Something." I'll just say take inspiration where you find it.

Happy to participate - just can't bring myself to tag others.

12/28/2006 10:36:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought it kind of appealing because it centred on books! But I am uncomfortable with tagging in general.

12/28/2006 02:10:00 pm  

<< Home