Friday, December 15, 2006

Even Better Than Fall Back

A couple of months back I wrote a post extolling the wonders of Fall Back. Today was even better than that.

On Sunday my business partner Gord and his wife Enoka moved to the island. They've been settling in for a few days now. On Thursday Enoka commenced practicing as a family doctor (a.k.a. general practioner) with a local medical partnership. Gord has been mostly in our office during the days, with occasional errand-running. Today he opened the office and I didn't come in until almost 9am.

Wow. I feel great. Next time maybe I'll even do a morning workout!

It's terrific to have them here, in both professional and personal contexts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!! A lie-in!!!! And morning workouts on the horizon!

(Please give them my best.)

12/15/2006 01:00:00 pm  

<< Home