Monday, November 27, 2006

The Week That Was

It was a recovery week, it was a week with Thanksgiving, it was a week with travel, it was a week with a friend's full-blown birthday party with cake, it was a week with an office move: it was a week with very little training. One long run (just shy of a half-marathon done in 2.33 hrs.).

On the plus side, according to my scale this morning I didn't blow out my projected body composition trajectory; weight gain seems to be within the amount budgeted for the week of compromising choices.

I'll do a few separate paragraphs later on the NCR Trail Marathon 2-person Relay and the weekend visit in the Kamauff vortex.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Swoosh!!! You sure jammed a lot into that week. I hope everyone had fun in the vortex! And I'll look forward to reading about the relay.

11/27/2006 08:09:00 am  

<< Home