Monday, November 13, 2006

The Week That Was

The long run and the long trainer session are both up to 2 hours. I also logged a Masters swim session and an additional 1.5 hour run. Not enough. I can't claim that workouts are slamming me - low duration base workouts at low heartrate don't do that.

This week's lost-workout surprise was that my condo complex had an owners party on Friday night and the AGM on Saturday morning. Ah well, I am assured that I'm being added to the appropriate e-mail list to head off any recurrence of surprises from that direction.

On the plus side, I did volunteer at the local build-up triathlon held Sunday morning as folks prepare for the local big show, the Butterfield Bank International Triathlon. Karma points!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, that link was so worth following. What adorable tri-sea-turtles!! And a countdown clock, too!

No worries on the "not back in the swing of workouts" front. It'll come. (Says she, planning to vote after 1:00 and proceed straight to the pool.)

11/13/2006 11:18:00 am  

<< Home